The IES Coalition is inviting real estate and related professional associations to join the collaborative effort by signing the IES declaration.
Any international, national or regional not-for-profit, non-governmental, organization serving the land, property, construction, infrastructure or related professions is eligible to be a full member of the Coalition. Current list of full coalition members
Businesses, academic bodies and government bodies should not complete the form below, but are encouraged to apply to become a ‘Supporter’.
How full membership works:
• Each Coalition member designates one representative, and one alternate, to serve as a Trustee or Alternate Trustee on the Board of Trustees of the Coalition.
• Any applications to join as a new Coalition member will be considered by the Board of Trustees.
• Expressions of interest should be sent via the form below.
Officers of the IES Coalition
- Chair of the IES Coalition – Karin Barthelmes-Wehr, ICG Institut
- Deputy chair of the IES Coalition – Peter Bolton King, RICS
- Secretary – Barry Shea, TAF
If your organisation is interested in registering to become a full member of IES, please complete the following form: